MANAGER OF FACILITIES SERVICES
RHM Associates is seeking a candidate for the position of Manager of
Facility Services for its Center City and New Jersey offices. The selected
individual will manage a team of Professionals to service corporate,
healthcare, and government clients. Services will include space
management, space planning, computer aided design and drafting, operation
and maintenance of CAFM activities and applications including Aperture,
Auto CAD and various report writing tools. Responsibilities are
Provide computer aided drafting and design support as required
by internal facilities staff.
- Provide CAFM expertise to CAFM users. Be the primary liaison
with internal facility management staff, internal IT groups, and
- Ensure facility data is accurate and provide data reporting as
required by the CAFM end users.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, develop, and implement system
adjustments and changes as needed. Programming knowledge is a plus.
- Provide technical suport to CAFM users, by using applicable team
- Enhance and provide drawing - layering structure, maintenance,
updates and file management guidelines for CAFM applications, especially
as it pertains to our Auto CAD data.
- Prepare proposals for CAFM services as requested by clients.
- Manage CAFM team to assure projects are completed on time and on
Degree in architecture, interior design, facilities management, or related
field with 3-5 years experience in Auto CAD, CAFM, and facility technology.
Experience with various space management and asset tracking software,
especially Aperture a plus. Must be a self-starter, be able to operate with
minimal supervision, lead projects, and have strong communication and
leadership skills. Must be a team player, willing to work with others and
comfortable presenting to clients. The candidate for this position should
be able to articulate the business needs and requirements of facility and
space planning management services.
Apply to this Job